CCK Water Purifier
Model No: QM-86 | CCK Taiwan
SIX STAGE RO + MINERAL CCK WATER PURIFIER
Sixth stage Reverse Osmosis Mineral CCK Water Purifier System designed for where feed water has a very low water pressure or where the source water contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids.
RO Offers safe, good-tasting water at your fingertips
It meets all your water quality needs with 50/75/100 gallons of clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but good for cooking. RO system
provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It is one of the nest units in its class. It’s capable of removing over 95% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria.
This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. It meets all your water quality needs. Our RO comes complete with an NSF certified 4 gallons water storage tank and all the necessary fittings, installation kits, extra color 1/4″ tubing, and a long-reach chrome faucet. We don’t know of any other system at our price that can approach its performance.
Filtration Process: First Stage CCK Water Purifier
- RO with Alkaline Filter Technology
- 4 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing.
- Flow Restrictor, and non-return Valve.
- Feed water connector & deliver valve.
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Installation Instruction.
Second Stage: GAC granule carbon cartridge
- Polypropylene filter this granular activated carbon filter is composed of high-performance activated carbon that effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor, organic contaminants, chlorine, pesticides, and chemicals that contributed to taste and odor. It is designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
Third Stage: Activated block carbon filter
- This granular activated carbon filter is composed of high-performance activated carbon that effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor, organic contaminants, chlorine, pesticides and chemicals that contributed to taste and odor. It is designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
Fourth Stage: Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane
- This block carbon filter is composed of high-performance Coconut Shell carbon using a patented process and made entirely from FDA-compliant materials that highly effective at reducing 17 hazardous metals: such as lead, radon, mercury, insecticides, odor and chlorine: taste & odor, from potable drinking water. The unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, amoeba, and Toxoplasma cysts and ne sediment particles down to 0.5 microns. It is an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
Fifth Stage: In-Line Post Carbon
- Reverse Osmosis utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. With pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%. The rejection of non-ionic or organic material is primarily by mechanical filtration. Most substances with a molecular weight of over 100 will be completely rejected by an intact reverse osmosis membrane.
- Low molecular weight organics, such as formaldehyde or phenol, can pass freely through an R.O. membrane, as can most dissolved gasses. Oil, suspended solids and particulate matter are mechanically filtered, as are viruses, bacteria, pyrogen, and larger organic molecules. To carry the rejected material away from the membrane surface, the feed side of the R.O. membrane is continually flushed with an excess flow, usually two to five times the product flow. This avoids clogging of the membrane surface and reduces the tendency toward scale formation.
Sixth Stage: Mineral Filter
- This granular activated carbon filter is composed of high-performance activated carbon that effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor, organic contaminants, chlorine, pesticides and chemicals that contributed to taste and odor. It is designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
- This series of mineral cartridges are designed to raise the pH of influent waters. These cartridges contain sparingly soluble sacrificial Media that are only acted upon by acidic waters. They will have little effect on neutral or alkaline water. Mineral Cartridge that is an all-inclusive mineral and pH balance system for drinking water that purifies, revitalizes, disinfects and forties the water. The mineralized water after the mineralized filter has perfectly balanced proportions of minerals necessary for the healthy development of the human body. This filter improves the qualities of clean water by adding necessary for proper human development and health minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, and others readily found in many natural mineral CCK Water Purifier.
- Ensure 100% safe drinking water
Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
|Capacity :|| 50-100 Gallon Per Day|
| Technology :|| Reverse Osmosis and Mineral|
| Filtration Stages :|| Six|
| Reserve Capacity :|| 3.2 Gallon|
| Type :|| Wall Mounted|